The "Random Bullshit" Thread

oh fuck, not you, too -.-

half of my british friends have the swine flu XD

*hugs*
hope you get back to health soon :D

Gaah, that sounds awful, Katie :( Hope you get better soon and make it to Bloodstock, just take good care of yourself! :)

Random BS: Leaving to the mountains tomorrow! *loves*

welcome home. I am leaving for Lowlands in 2 days :rofl: and you'll all be relieved to hear I will be gone for 4 or 5 days...to see crappy britpop and hiphop (and only a handfull of decent(ish) acts).

I am sure you'll enjoy yourselves without me, kiddos =)

no, I will give my best to keep it alive here so noone is going to miss tzhis weird dude I cannot stand at all /jk *laughing* ;)

haha ok :p go ahead ^^

I am going to use this post to just randomly express some thoughts I am currently having, and it all doesn't make much sense so ^^ be warned:

The Bloodstock-thread made me realize I've seen Mr. Hans Nachtegaal "live" more than I have seen any band. Quite a weird thought.
I can't remember where it was, but I once asked him (while he was doing his soundcheck) if I could have the setlist of the previous band that was still lying around. He answered in the mic something like (translated) "yes you can". It seems dull now, but it was funny at the time :rofl:

And I am a tad pissed off. Besides Sonata Arctica and Delain (9th time I am seeing them. lol.), not much interesting is playing @ Lowlands. Bring Me The Horizon is meh, Opeth is ok but slightly boring, and that's more or less all metal there is. So, yeah, I suppose I am even going to check out Enter Shikari just for shits n giggles. But I can't even stand that band...

'T is going to be quite an interesting weekend. I am looking forward to the after-hours-tent-bullshitting more than I am looking forward to the music/artists/performances =/

so now I get it Andreas, you arent a fan of the bands he works with, you are a fan of HANS and therefore follow HIM :lol: :D ;)