The "Random Bullshit" Thread

I can't go to Gojira! :p Sucks that Gojira starts around 11 PM, because i have to get up real early to catch the plane! Damnit.

Have fun Andreas!

ps. Ensiferum coming to Amersfoort?? That's closer than Vosselaar ;)

is it? never heard that variety before, normally it is referred to as a "mosuito bite" I believe...

Maybe some of the UK people can shed a light on this interesting matter (yes I'm indeed really bored atm :rofl:)

I've never heard stitches used as a word for a mosquito bite before, stitches are what English people call sutures... or technically sutures are what American people call stitches, they stole our language!!! :p
But no, to answer your question, 'stitches' is never used to mean mosquito bite in the UK, must just be common to Cari's area...

ok, thanks for solving that problem Katie =P I googled "mosquito stitch" in all possbile varieties and didn't find anything either. Like I said before, I had nothing better to do today :rofl:

@ Cari, use "citronella" or whatever it's called. it's basically citron juice. Works very well to keep those damned bloodsucking pieces of shit away. ^^

Goodnight for now. over & out.

well, my american uncle at least always used it LOL might only in his area aswell, but thats why I know it LOL

Damn Americans...THEY'RE TROUSERS!!

We call 'em 'Septics' over here.

zopbu.jpg

And now for some funnies.

1247331291416.jpg

10o4fwi.jpg

mjtribute.png

81gtnqo.jpg

RT:
First I had no host - now I have one and was happy.
Then I got to know the intevriew-time for the intevriew with AMorphis.
Right in the middle of the Turisas-gig. YAY.
-.-

Back from the seaside today. T'was cool, though I can't say I got to sunbathe too much. Cause apparently my body has an inborn defense system against early wake up so I could only catch the 17 o'clock sunrays. Anyhow, it's pretty good to be back in the civilization. One week without even touching a computer is something to be proud of indeed. :lol: