The "Random Bullshit" Thread

hahah, have fun...as long as its not only in finnish...hats what my teacher did: she talked finnish in 99% of the time...and that was shocking at the beginning XD

I'm not on a Finnish degree, my course is taught entirely in English I'm enrolling elsewhere to learn Finnish, when I end up in Vaasa I'll take a friend with me to classes to translate, depending on how well or poor my Finnish is by then:lol:

It's half the fun of being at university in London, half the Vaasa students are here for a semester or a year, so they teach me and I correct their English ;)

trust me, you do NOT want to end up in Vaasa XD XD
for a week, yes, but not for second longer.
I know what I am talking about -.-

i heard of it but never really cared...and yes, it sounds, well, not like something that would be worth buying (at least for me) XD

all I saw about is that it easily kills the wrist. and for that i dont need that thing *laughing*

It's for getting some Popeye muscle arms :p

if you have ruined your wrists before LOL

but seriously, I cant imagien that it help you more than going into a training programm in a fitness studio. i´d ratehr go there instead of doing that XD

like anybody would want Popeye muscle arms... (the muscles seem to have dropped down to his lower arms instead of his upper arms).

They say such a ball is good to prevent RSI (or at least that was what they claimed years ago when the bf got one for his birthday)