The "Random Bullshit" Thread

my phone is so ancient you can't even put a ringtone or mp3 on it. *shrugs* the thing calls and sends text messages, so I'm happy (if only the battery would last a bit longer and the charger wouldn't make an awful high pitched constant beep).

EDIT: oh look, there is another page of conversation already. I'm clearly not awake (or at least my brain isn't).

well this IS the random bullshit-thread, so you can bullshit in here all you want, wander off topic or come back on something that was posted 28 pages back if you feel like it =P so no need to apologize. ;)

my phone is so ancient you can't even put a ringtone or mp3 on it. *shrugs* the thing calls and sends text messages, so I'm happy (if only the battery would last a bit longer and the charger wouldn't make an awful high pitched constant beep).

same for my two mobile phones...i simply dont need it, I mean, it´s not a jukebox it only has to work with calls and sms, thats it XD

Dennis, you should´ve said "we three are in the danger zone now" ;P

Oh and Andreas, next time I will turn up in warpaint, it´s hugging-time :p

ghehehehehehehehehehe, be happy I am so far away from you all and flights from Finland to NL are too expensive XD