The "Random Bullshit" Thread

i have nothing to hide, dont know about you... ;PP

jesus, after 10 hours at uni i am finally home...i am done.

what do you mean? lol.I have nothing to hide if that's what you're hinting at.

It just sucks that a lot of companies try to make money from online stuff (e.g. newspapers). Free information should always be the backbone of what the internet is about.

internet always costs...everything costs in life.even dying. *sighs*
always new ways of making money come up, unfortunately...

and the things that are for free, are more and more of a worse quality somehow

small sidenote: i wont be around here for the next days. even I have a life besides following bands.
@Andreas . please keep an eye on the forum and contact me.

shortly random: the food at my university tastes like nothing. the more often i eat in the cafeteria, the more chili-.sauce i take to at leats make it taste like something. nothing is better than my selfcooked food though <

The cafeteria in my university was the same..
Even we started to think she worked there :erk:
pigeon-humor.jpg

XD XD

I mean, its not that bad but it mostly just doesnt taste like anything...okay, the salad does but the rest...ah well...*sighs*

at least the food i ever had on planes was better than at university *lol*
but maybe i´ve just been lucky so far ;))

haha i think everything is okey while you dont get something walking through your salad XD it happened to a mate ewwk...thats why i try to avoid cafeteria on my job

im full...we made an special manteinance during the black friday at night, and everyone carried food, it was too much for the time we really spend working, so we keep all the chips, cookies and chocolates in the office, we have been eating them daily now i started to feel not very ok..but there is one oreo left!!

ewww THAT sounds tasty :S

hahahahaha come on, having sweets all around is awesome...i wish it would be like this at university hahaha XD