The "Random Bullshit" Thread

haha yes is awesome..but for the stomach was too much..more when you suffer gastritis lol ..we still havin around 5 bags of chips, the chocolates and cookies are all gone

Ok ill do if my mates dont attack me while try to send them =P anyway first i have to try those american doritos

yeah already eat them! with salsa haha now im full again, and my friends are calling me to go at lunch

Weird my mate wrap them with tape ...was hard open them again..really i think they can attack me if try to get rid of them

this sounds very healthy hahahahXD and is horrible to read when oneself is trying to live healthy before going to Germany for holidays over christmas...need to be careful not to gain too much weight (again) XD

then pplleeeaaaasseeeeeee start a different topic XD XD
i also dont wanna talk about food, but... :/

come onnnnnn....XD

randomly: man i am tired. i feel so dead. my body isn´t made for twhat i am doing. i am getting old.

didnt run a marathon LOL
just spending 5 hours on a nightbus isnt pleasing when the ride is bumpy due to all the snow.

I hope you received my sms????

:p
tsk tsk tsk you males always do sth on purpose...and we females often cant get what´s it about hahahahaha XD (damnit, coffein pills kick in like hell XD)

hahaha yeah...
;))

i am planning on buying a new voicerecorder - after yesterday´s experience it might be better to avoid problems in the future...i still dont get why it didnt work the way it was supposed to >.<