The "Random Bullshit" Thread

no it is not *laughing*
and I really really dislike this discussion about half full/empty glasses...XD all a matter of the point of view XD

i am not pessimistic...it´s just something that is a point of view thing, because i dont think you can conclude from one sentence or so how a person is like (no offense)...
plus, it sounds stupid now, I know, but "Half full" sound stupid in my ears, sorry XD

I always considered a glass half full if it started empty, and half empty if it started full. No metaphors here, just how things seem to me.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

the whole thing just reminded me on a VERY long annoying discussion with one of my philosophy teachers some years back and well, it didn´t end that nice, thats why I cant stand the topic at all *laughing*

This perfectly pictures how the german trainsystem works, ehrm, not works.

Look at the amount of minutes that train is supposed to be delayed (well, saying it would be cancelled would have been possibly too easy, or? XD):

63219_1468536807004_1641090269_1030825_1200181_n.jpg

Back from band rehearsal... Luckily my throat healed itself in time. :)
It's awful to wake up at night coughing and the coughing just won't stop.:erk:

i know that, been doing that the past three nights :/ but at leats it was okay in time for you ^^
i always get ill when I have holidays :S

Oh. my. goodness.
Just for fun I checked the Turisas songs being available on musicload.de (where you can digitally buy songs) and the listened to their "preview"...and well, it´s a speed-up version issue that makes the songs sound like...performed and sung by smurfs XD XD

Cari ill say at least dont soul like the chipmunks but dont know what is worst or funnier ..
I didnt notice is only 2 weeks left for me to fly to the capital and i have many things pending here :S

I'm scheduled for surgery on Tuesday . . . they need to take out my two remaining wisdom teeth. I was told many times to stop acting like a wise guy, so I guess that will take care of things. I also hereby withdraw all statements that I will make on Tuesday while under the effects of anesthesia.

To make things fun, I also have a cold. I wonder what happens if I sneeze while they are trying to remove the teeth.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

ewwwwwwwwwwww wisdom teeth removing *runs away screaming and covering eyes and ears*
sorry. had been a traumatic experience for me >.<

Sneeze while armed doc is working humm i think is not a recommended thing ..ugh wisdom teeth im still pending with that haha i think it can wait little more :p

haha i´d wait more than just a little more LOL

but well, awesome thing that happened to me...
I ran out of antibiotics and need new ones because I still don´t feel too well.

Went to the health centre, been told the doctors were outsourced to another location.
Went to that other location. Explained what the issue was.
Those are some hilariously unprofessional comments I was lucky to have thrown right into my face:
"You don´t look ill, so..."
"Well, we in Finland do not eat that much of antibiotics like you do in Germany..."
"You just have to rest, maybe tomorrow it will be already better..."

Ehrm yeah. My doc in germany had told me that if it didn´t get better after the first week of antibiotics I should just go and get another pack for a week. Well yeah, when I told them this, they didn´t care.
End of story.
Wasted like nearly 2 hours for nothing.