The "Random Bullshit" Thread

i will see if i can overcome the rest of it myself, if not, i will go straight to the hospital.
i mean, those mentioned ones even didn´t check my health or so...this was just...hilarious.

hahaha nice vid ..so all i need is acid? i stayed in home today because sinusitis/allergy thingy i couldnt breath :( but at least my nose isnt that that red right now...

Well Kele im drinking a mix with garlic, lemon, onion and many awful untasty things on it XD but well after the first sip it i not that bad and yeah after drink it it feels great XD

a22_26271921.jpg

How's this guy, saving kangaroos from the flood.

s

ha ha ha well....is that guy still "available"?
*falls off chair laughing*

attention: I was joking XD

^ i did that..and the first one from my city laugh and told me..it wont never pass...
The second from capital said..first Ensiferum then maybe Turisas..and well that was actually true, they wont come to my city, but the capital yes! after Ensiferum! one week later XD

its hard when everybody talks about the hot singer, see them live but there is not so much help when is about go out on the streets :rofl:

Btw enough with myspace! argh that damned thing is...ok i cant skip it, but it refuse to show me my own pics or neither let me edit and its tooking ages in refreshing ¬¬

so true, but hey, every action counts!

about myspace , yeah...it's becoming difficult just trying to get in! haha