The "Random Bullshit" Thread

random: either i am a mathematics genious all of a sudden or that assignment for business maths was just terribly easy. I have 90% correct o_O

woo thats cool, i was good in high school but terrible bad in university, only geometry was ok for me.

Im freezing!! is not natural for my city be under zero XD

crazy!! the news were showing the fountains downtown all frozen! :err: haha it's so weird

i'm in the south and now it's about 23º but we're going to get the cold in the next few days

haha we are having power cuts because the cold and mexican supply for Texas was suspended hope the boys dont get cold ..but well finland..think they will feel like home.

I want this hair colour but then you gotta look all rocky and punky and coolstyle-y and I'm afraid I'll end up looking like a redneck. :(
kvondpart2083110_14-full.jpg

Actually, I wanna be her. *nods* :)

@silent_night - well, the guys are used to temperatures down to like -40°C (no idea what´s that in °F), so ;))

@StoneWoman - i have a similar haircolour...and would never give it away anymore :D but nooo, why wanna be her? i wouldnt want to have weird stars on the face XD

So...
I now have all legal Adobe CS5 pack with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Flash Acrobat pro and other stuff...
It left a biiiig hole in my bank account. :lol:
But gotta take advantage of the student and teacher discount now, (Only 439€, yay!) because then it becomes cheaper to just upgrade the lisence to professional when I graduate, than buying a professional one right away. The upgrade is about 800€ when a pro pack would cost more than 2000€...

I hope I'll have a decent pay to get back allt this. :lol:

i dont even have that much money on my bankaccount. i think i never had during the past 10 years hahahaha XD

Gotta be legal if you want to work professionally with the programs. ;)
Just have to be all "personal and unique" so I can set myself a good salary. :lol: (If I become a freelancer. Still open about that.) But I guess I have no worries about getting lost in the mass because it seems that I like to do it the opposite way that's "in" nowdays. ^^; Instead of stripping the work of all details and make it "modern and simple" I tend to put "too much" stuff there. But I'm gonna keep my style, I don't like the trend nowdays. :p It's boring.
That's either going to be a blessing or a curse. x)

Is that the girl that claimed she fell asleep and the tattoo artist did stars all over her face?
No, it's the goddess who draws awesomesausage tattoos on other people while still having time to be the most delicious drama queen in the whole wide world, dating Nikki Sixx and Jesse James and god knows who else yet she can still get someone with common sense and a level head, such as myself, to fantard about her to hell and back. :)

Something here doesn't make sense. >.>

Kat von D doesn't make sense.

I heard her get all pissed to that guy from American Chopper, cause the tattoo his GF wanted was "too simple" and thus she refused to do it because it wasn't "artsy" enough or something.
ffs, be happy you can get *even more* media attention by appearing on yet *another* TV show...and last time I checked she's just a tattoo-artist and not the new Rembrandt or van Gogh...

@Andreas: I didn't see that episode/scene/whatever. Eh, yeah, she might tend to get a little bit too "enthusiastic" once in a while. :lol: Plus she has kind of a huge ego, which isn't too hard to understand, so she might be expecting people to come to her to get "Mona Lisa" tattoos or something :lol: BUT I still think she's talented. Of course, she got most of her fame due to her TV shows and her relationships and knowing how to use media and 'marketing', but at least she can be related to something that she does well. :)

AndwesharebirthdaysoitsnormalIhaveanastrologicalaffinitytoherbutheydonttellanyone. :oops:

i think there are many just as talented tattoo-artists around (or even better ones), who don´t need TV-shows or whatsoever.
I personally am not into her at all, neither am I when it comes to the tattoo she makes mostly because I dont see that special talent in them, since my tattoo-artists makes just as good tattoos as she does imo.