The "Random Bullshit" Thread

hah!
I ended up listening to "Make a man out of you" from Mulan in different languages and it popped to my mind that Turisas should definitely make a cover of it. :rofl: It's got the "Stand up and fight -spirit".

I can already imagine Mathias in the position of captain Li :rofl:

Today I started sharpening my handplane blades. The plan was to sharpen them all today, about 15 in all. Between re-learning lost skills, kids getting on my back, and just mesing around in the woodshop, I got to sharpen a single blade :)

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

What kind of boss ask an employee change the place to work because talks too much with the person besides and claims with the person besides of not talk too much with the ppl lol

I'm back on the forum. I think. I hope. Autumn boredom making you lurk around the internet boards and, errrr, 9gag and stuff like that.
Other than that, I hate hate hate autumn. You get 30 degrees throughout the whole month of September, then October comes and suddenly 13 degrees outside, everyone lurking around with headaches and snotty noses and you feel like NOT GOING OUT OF THE HOUSE FOR ANYTHING IN THE WORLD. Just wanna lay in bed all day and whine. Which you can do without even laying in bed, as I'm doing now. :(
/ends rant.

I need to buy Christmas presents. Lucky for me, I get presents for vrey few people, but they are close and I can't just get gift cards and suit ties and scarves. I have to put thinking into it. It's a tough world.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

@StoneWoman
you have problems XD The last time I had 30°C was, errrr....somewhen in July. I think. I can´t even remember in fact >.< *looks outside and sees snow*

@Wm_crash
I am SO happy I already have all of the presents...I kinda collect these kinds of presents throughout the whole year, whenever I see something where I am like "THAT would be something for person x" I just buy it XD

Oh, man. Christmas presents. Y'know, it's really hard to get into the mood of Christmas and present shopping when it's 70 degrees Fahrenheit out and sunny, though I suppose it's better than all the rain we were getting at this time last year. Christmas metal helps a bit but that always leads back to music like Turisas.

Also, it's next to impossible to find riding pants in my size with the seat I need. Thank goodness for hips or the riding pants I had to wear today probably would've fallen off or slide down a lot farther than they already did... And now I'm finding all this cool stuff I want while looking for riding pants that will fit! Dooooooom doooom dooooooom!

Y'know, it's really hard to get into the mood of Christmas and present shopping when it's 70 degrees Fahrenheit out and sunny

I've never known a cold Xmas.

Christmas-in-Australia-1.jpg

185657-summer-christmas-in-sydney.jpg

s