The "Random Bullshit" Thread

yeah is great!! remember years ago wher first tell to the promoter about bring them the hopes were so poor, even our tries to get new ppl to listen them was hard XD, i felt so happy the day of concert when i saw manny ppl with red and black paint over his faces :D

random:
Fuck. my. life. Flu is halfway gone, so my body needed something new: sinusitis. and a slight bronchitis. back on antibiotics and having another sicknote till end of wednesday. awesome.

i still having sinusitis :( ive had it for years, strange haha i tought it desappear but then i got an ear infection or thats what i tought but med said i had sinusitis and even i could breath normaly it produces like a layer behind eardrum dont letting the sound cross :( doc recommend me make vaporizations 2 times per day, hope you get well soon Cari, take care so much of it!

New truck:
dsc02064le.jpg

Gotta advertise my latest. Drew and painted it while listening to new Turisas. The first lines of TVG always got my inspiration rolling. :lol: And their cover of Broadsword also sounds quite fitting to the indian warrior atmosphere. (Or native American if we want to be politically correct..)

Click on the image to go to my DevArt..

looks great :D

random: if Turisas keep touring like this, I will never have money for my tattoo. >.<

I have just uninstalled iTunes from my laptop and deleted all the music files. I was running out of space. All the stuff was imported from my CDs anyways, so no loss there.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

Gotta advertise my latest. Drew and painted it while listening to new Turisas. The first lines of TVG always got my inspiration rolling. :lol: And their cover of Broadsword also sounds quite fitting to the indian warrior atmosphere. (Or native American if we want to be politically correct..)

Great artwork! I love it!!! And to help you out, saying Indian is just fine. Many tribes prefer that label because the word 'American' signifies the people who essentially fought against them and 'native' is a broad term describing indigenous peoples of any land. Prior to Anglo interference, the people of this land had no official label for themselves. Sorry for the brief history lecture but Indian history is a passion of mine. I wish we had not treated them so bad but unfortunately I cannot change the past. :erk:

Also, I would like to ask your permission to save this image. I am strongly considering a tattoo of it in the future. I feel it is proper to ask the artist for permission and if you desire money then I will be happy to pay. Again, amazing work.

Me *laughing*
Damn it that I am so far away XD
I would so love to see Devin Townsend >.<

Great artwork! I love it!!! And to help you out, saying Indian is just fine. Many tribes prefer that label because the word 'American' signifies the people who essentially fought against them and 'native' is a broad term describing indigenous peoples of any land. Prior to Anglo interference, the people of this land had no official label for themselves. Sorry for the brief history lecture but Indian history is a passion of mine. I wish we had not treated them so bad but unfortunately I cannot change the past. :erk:

Also, I would like to ask your permission to save this image. I am strongly considering a tattoo of it in the future. I feel it is proper to ask the artist for permission and if you desire money then I will be happy to pay. Again, amazing work.

Sorry for not having replied for a while. ^^
It's ok, you can use it if you want, but I have another one coming up about that same guy. (With better anatomy...) x) I don't know why, but the new Turisas music makes me want to draw indian warriors. :lol:

i think im like Kele hehe
My friday seems to be bored, and my hole weekend as well :( need some extra activities or more friends? haha

Gahhhhh!

I'm so frustrated right now. I like studying and I love learning things. I really do. And yet...because this semester, I couldn't be arsed to keep up with coursework, I'm now behind with exams coming up and here I am leaning on my textbook and procrastinating once more. And I know I'm procrastinating, but I can't help it. I have a procrastinating problem. :(

The stores are closed, but need food...
What I found in the cupboard and fridge:

-Rice
-Peanuts
-A couple small onions
-Soy crush
-Butter

= Risotto!

Perfect. :) It's surprising how sometimes when you think that you have nothing, you can scrape up enough for a proper meal.