The "Random Bullshit" Thread

Murphy's law Cari!

In the company that is besides mine use a whistle with sound like in Flintstones haha we still waiting to see the dino

but it´s been better that it happened this time than during another interview... ;)
anyways...i learned my lesson, next time gonna take two voice recorders to make sure one is working

Hmm.. had an ...interesting dream about Turisas and their gig.
The gig was held in some religious camp site that of some reason had a desert on it. o_O

One weird thing was that there was no Netta... and you, Cari, weren't there either, but instead there was a person that looked like something between you and Netta and she was the accoridon player. :rofl: Apparently I knew her like I know Cari. :lol: Some weird shit about the band, "Nettarina", me and some other fan walking through the desert to get to the gig place. :guh:

Apparently I, and many other fans were staying on that camp site, and I had some major issues with getting war paint on. Must've had a really baaaad day, because no matter what I did just couldn't get it anywhere right, until the last minute when the doors were about to open, I had to settle with some really badly done shit. :lol:

Then the security fence in front of the stage was made of planks with pointed heads, that were reaching me to my throat and any usual pressure during a gig would have impaled the front row's throats. :lol: When the band appeared, Mathias asked the audience about "how they like the security fence", of course they didn't and he told them to knock it down! (Yeah!)
Then finally when the band strted playing, the volume was so low that the audience sang as loud as the band was playing. Apparently the band looked puzzled about it too... Then the alarm went. LUCKILY.

It was probably the news about the new gigs and Olli's news about the new violin that "triggered" that dream. haven't had a band dream in a long while.
And the owners of that religious camp site were clearly trying to sabotage the "satanic music". :lol:

Oh, human mind!

o_O
but hei, at leastthe accordionist must have looked awesome considering the fact she looked like somethig between Netta and me in your dream ^^ :D :)p)

but yeah, interesting dream...o_O but it made me have a good laugh when i read this *lol*
so this is what you dream when olli buys a new violin and the band announces new tourdates. I am scared now and worried hahahahaha XD

PUCR4.png

s

Cari: After having a dream that I remember I always like to try to figure out what "happening" has made me to have that dream. :D

sometimes my dreams are so weird that I don´t even want to figure out what "inspired" me because it might be even more disturbing in the end hahahaha XD

Hahaha thumbs up ;))

thumbs down for my neighbours...they managed to wake me up again early >.<
yesterday they were hammering and drilling, and the my revenge was all-day-long loud Turisas music, and this seems to be the revenge for the revenge for drilling and hammering. whatever >.<

Hear, here! ;D
I saw it on the premiere night and t was sweet! There mnight be somne humour that's more appealing to Finns (and almost Finns) than "total foreigners". :lol: But it's definitely worth checking out.

true, but it´s, well, finnish humor I´d say and if you don´t know that sense of it you might not find it this great but...it´s been extremly funny <3

Exams are finally over!!! A car and drums are due in a few weeks!!! It isn't mindless random bullshit to me, but maybe for some of you...

...so, kiss my happy, white, American ass! LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Cheers! There's some diplomacy for ya!

oh I join the exams-thing...I had my last ones yesterday (oral Finnish exam and ICT exam) and now I have holidays...there´s nothing better XD

haha yeah esp food now that I am "Home" in Germany...I´m gonna eat everything I cant get in Finland, aka eating 24-7 hahahahaha XD I am gonna explode XD

EDIT:
if you dont hear from me anymore then I apparently failed at driving a car after a break of 4months. damn you, snow outside >.<

well, I know how to drive...but if the streets are more a mess than anything else, there is no way *rolls eyes* I love Germany. >.<

I hope that once most of the snow is gone it´s gonna be better...I mean, they even locked the graveyard because the top-area of the trees might crash down because of the weight of the snow...I mean, seriously... >.<
It can only get better hahahaha XD