The Random Thread.

lick.gif

There's this guy I really like. We hooked up last year at PPUK, then he came to Glasgow and stayed at mines for a week.

Thing is...he lives in Eastleigh (Southampton) about 430 miles away. We like each other and we just had a total heart to heart on MSN. But wtf do I do!? I've started making plans to travel down there for the end of the month to stay at his.

Also, it was his birthday today...and I forgot. I want to send him a gift that says "I like you, but I don't love you or anything creepy like that" so what do I get him? lol!!!

This is TOTALLY random so this is the place for it I guess :)

Advice plz?

xx Kirsty

There's this guy I really like. We hooked up last year at PPUK, then he came to Glasgow and stayed at mines for a week.

Thing is...he lives in Eastleigh (Southampton) about 430 miles away. We like each other and we just had a total heart to heart on MSN. But wtf do I do!? I've started making plans to travel down there for the end of the month to stay at his.

Also, it was his birthday today...and I forgot. I want to send him a gift that says "I like you, but I don't love you or anything creepy like that" so what do I get him? lol!!!

This is TOTALLY random so this is the place for it I guess :)

Advice plz?

xx Kirsty

well, I just know a good present if you love him^^
It's a plastique rose and a card stick with it, in it it says; When the last leaf has fallen I'll stop love you^^

pictures of you in thongs/kilts/nothing?

idk it's 3:45AM and im bored :lol:

EONSSSS PASSED TALES ARE TOLDDDDDDD

Eddie that is sweeeet!!! But I don't love him O_O So I'll have to pass on that for the minute!

And Soy.... LMFAO!!! That's actually a not bad idea as they can be sent in an e-mail thus saving me postage :p

xx Kirsty

hey hey now that was NOT a random statement but was in fact a statement of fact!

yellow card

one more and youre off the pitch!

A gift? Tell him that he can come up to visit you, and that the date that he comes over to visit coincides with a good show... And you pay his ticket.

After all, you guys hooked up at PPUK, so it's good to go back to the roots and stir it up from there ;)

lol. Eddie, get me added then :p . I'm sure my MSN address is on my profile.

BUT, random info. My computer is broke :(

Not working. Not switching on. Fucked...etc. So DELL after 3 hours on the phone and language barriers are sending me out a Windows XP disc. So HOPEFULLY should be back on the net by next week :) Back to my usual everyday posting antics!!!

The forum has been quietish without me :( Only 3 new topics and a few new PM's for me to read >.<

xx Kirsty

language barrier eh?

i bet since youre in scotland they give you an american

cause in the us, they give people indians.

hehe, dell isn'ttheshit, well I'll add you when I have endurance to check your profile then :rofl:
talkin about everything and nothing...
gunna see metallica tomorrow =)
aaand.. I'm hungry o_O

My disc still isn't here, I hate my brothers laptop and he's going to take it away soon. I only get to use it at like 9.30am in the mornings :(

I didn't get to sleep til like 6am because I was playing Pokemon!!! :O

It's FRIDAY. THE 13th!!! I have an awesome gig to go to tonight with Glasgows two best bands, Syth and Concept of Time. It doesn't matter that my I have an ex in each of those bands. They still know how to fucking rip up a stage!!! Can't wait! ^_^

Can't believe it's like 10.30am though...need food.

xx Kirsty

mannn i stay up to late; i had only been in bed for an hour when you posted that :erk: