The "Rusted" appreciation thread

Kinda fun how I blasted it in mp3 player early spring just after the album came. Still reminds me of that subway ride I was on and exactly where I was, what I was doing. etc every time I hear the mellow riff. I've got loads of those weird song assocations going haha.

Kinda fun how I blasted it in mp3 player early spring just after the album came. Still reminds me of that subway ride I was on and exactly where I was, what I was doing. etc every time I hear the mellow riff. I've got loads of those weird song assocations going haha.

^ I get such feelings to with certain songs. Like the whole BMD-album reminds me of late night trainrides..

Lets all be friends :worship: song associations FTW

Rusted is amazing, love the chorus and the electronic bit in the middle

Yup, great song. The first song i really got into from TGCD. It has one of the most beautiful choruses ever.

Haha I get exactly same feeling about some songs too :D. Rusted indeed a very great song. One of the best ones on TGCD.

"Rust through the rusted veins"