The Sacred Board Rule

Dredd74

Aug 23, 2003
Illinois
Visit site
Please be as respectful as possible to each other. I know there are those times when ya just want to tell someone to piss off, and that's fine, but if it gets too carried away.......

First: You will be warned and the post removed.

Second: You will be reported to Ultimate Metal.

Third: YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!

I'm lienient as shit with stuff so it hopefully will never come to #2 or #3 above, but ANY posts viciously attacking any Armored Saint band member, as some have done already, will be removed and we'll skip right to #2 or #3.

Other than that, there's nothing else. Talk about whatever or whoever you want and have fun. :headbang:

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Fuck you Dredd!!!! I will not obey:) :D So how did you become a MOD on this board?

YOU ARE FOREVER BANNED TO THE BILLY MILANO FORUM!!!! LOL. :D All I did was talk to Vera and Ultimate Metal and BOOM....I'm a moderator. :headbang:

GregadetH said:
Fuck MyHatred, fuck Dredd74, I don't even know this MRBEAST character but fuck him anyway.

Fuck me.:erk:

YOU ARE A CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER!!!!! :D

Hey, I'll be heading to Atlanta with a buddy of mine in a few weeks, is there anyplace you recommend in the city I should checkout?? Don't know how familiar you are with Atlanta, but if you know some places let me know. Oh yeah, FUCK GregadetH!!!!!!!

last time i took cheaps shots at him was a couple years ago & he left the general board when i did & doesnt know who i am now :loco:

far as who i am, im nobody, but my story is similar to dread74's & if ya ever looked at the beginning of the AS
forum here you'd know it. i harassed mark with stories about ARMORED SAINT for years & when he was asking for forum suggestions i asked what it would take to have an official AS forum here & started sending letters to get official permission & a few zillion invalid email addresses & no responses later i decided to try emailling joey vera again and on Monday, October 6, 2003 10:13 AM (dam right i saved it!) joey gave the go ahead to have the forum here.