The search is finally over....

It does though. A guitar painted with a dark paint will absorb more electromagnetic radiation and the wood's fibers will resonate accordingly, so, say, a black guitar will be much more succeptible to ambient lighting than a white one :D

Once, I played a black strat and it sucked - then I asked the salesman to turn on the green spotlight - and bam, magic tone :D

It does though. A guitar painted with a dark paint will absorb more electromagnetic radiation and the wood's fibers will resonate accordingly, so, say, a black guitar will be much more succeptible to ambient lighting than a white one :D

Once, I played a black strat and it sucked - then I asked the salesman to turn on the green spotlight - and bam, magic tone :D

stfu nerd! :lol:

lol wtf of course he isnt serious he is saying how ridiculious it is that the emptifier thinks the other color was better.

no. i have a very big feeling that i will never grow out of this "phase". and i know i will always be playing music

practice a lot dude :kickass: i wish had took serious my guitar lessons wen i was 13, instead of getting drunk

even if you eventually change your mind, i think its great! and you should focus on things you like

but take off that damm Demon Burger Tshirt

practice a lot dude :kickass: i wish had took serious my guitar lessons wen i was 13, instead of getting drunk

even if you eventually change your mind, i think its great! and you should focus on things you like

but take off that damm Demon Burger Tshirt

encouraging emptifier and dissing borgir in one post!

dienowkthxbye :oops: