The search is finally over....

Bob got a life and forgot about us, and janne and webmaster don't care about this board.
We don't need mods tbh, but you can always click the report button and deron or bob might take care of the problem.

I read this thread from start to finish, and I was quite amused. :D Good reminder of the pointless bullshit we did in the olden days.

I am also amused by the fact retard extraordinaire Kaga fucking pays a shitload of money to go to Australia to get some ass and spends the rest of his time being a fucking idiot making and bumping pointless threads. How he even came across this thread is a depressing mystery that leads me to believe he was combing over page after page of the forum while on 'vacation'. Fucking sad.

I guess I got trolled by him despite being on my ignore list too, so points for that.

I am also amused by the fact retard extraordinaire Kaga fucking pays a shitload of money to go to Australia to get some ass and spends the rest of his time being a fucking idiot making and bumping pointless threads. How he even came across this thread is a depressing mystery that leads me to believe he was combing over page after page of the forum while on 'vacation'. Fucking sad.
I got the wallet to do what I want. Going on vacation just to troll cobot is epic. :lol:

I guess I got trolled by him despite being on my ignore list too, so points for that.
:lol::lol::lol::lol: