THE SHRED THREAD

That band Tantara out of Norway I was telling you about.Just recently rejoined by their original lead guitarist.

Warning this is not heavy! He does do some shredding of course but it's more his jazz fusion. But if you're a fan of Chris Poland here ya go, I didn't even know about this album Neptune.

Reactions: Neptune
I have all of his material,including the Ohm releases but haven't listened to this one in ages.Thanks for reminding me!Do you have Chasing The Sun,and of course RETURN TO METALOPOLIS with his brother Mark on the skins AWESOME!!!

Your not kidding.Maybe something off of that newest release?Either way it's going into my library for sure!Thanks a lot for those,that's why your the man once again :)

Your not kidding.Maybe something off of that newest release?

You are welcome! Dave needs to shut his mouth about Marty. He always makes it sound like he doesn't play metal.
I know it's not off of the new one unless it' some bonus track.But I'm missing some of his stuff,I only have.True Obsessions, Music For Speeding and Inferno..oh and Scenes on cassette lol I'm behind on some music :mad:

True Dave really needs to stop belittling his former band members,there's no sport in it

That's weird how that was posted.
Hey got a little info from Micheal Spencer. " We delivered the masters to our new label, last week.. I think they're still on track for a May 20th release date"

I'm trying to get more info out of him without being a pain lol...oh! also he apparently has no idea the board is down.

Reactions: Neptune
Great news man.No idea the board was down?!Apparently none of the band even check out the website if they didn't know the board was down.But that's cool you brought it to his attention.