THE SHRED THREAD

Holy shit,that's the best show I've ever seen!Nice to see Nick get his chops back!!!

LOL! Nicko cracked me up!

Someone said that Nick was on a podcast and said that the metal project is over? Because Lomenzo wanted too much money? I don't know of any truth to it. And I don't really care if Lomenzo is involved...they should get Greggy! I just want them to do that metal project they were talking about. That one guy that did the vocals for the Metallica cover was pretty good i thought.

Hey Neptune have you ever heard this? Way back in the day my friend learned this. He practiced really hard to do those volume swells and he got it perfectly. Only to find out the guy was using a pedal the whole time lol!

I do remember seeing that album way back.Sounds cool!It'sreally odd how players like Ward,Carlson,Neilson and Simpson as well as many others just fade away into obscurity.

Uh, it probably wouldn't be impossible for me. But his sound is another thing. I wouldn't know how to get that, and without that it probably wouldn't sound as cool!