THE SHRED THREAD

Don't get me wrong there are people who are pretty much just wanking off on the neck or do a fair amount of it where it's just licks with no real cohesion. But I still respect the dedication.

Yeah he's one of my favorites out the "newer" solo guys. Not that he hasn't been around a longtime. But I think he only has a couple solo albums right?
Yeah two if you don't count Conquering Dystopia I think?!
This ain't no loomis,but it does have that Satriani vibe!

Reactions: redfly
Is your gear still holding up after your last maintenance check I hope?

I was ready to tell you everything came back lol The processor came back to normal and the guitar working normaly...
But the next day I turned everything on and nothing worked lol
But I think I know what the deal with the guitar is and have it straightened out. I have these chrome skulls on the knobs
and for whatever reason I had to push the volume skull down a little and now it's fine.
The processor is still being an asshat. But I think I've learned that if I just use the preset and turn off the effects and don't add any that
it stays. Fingers crossed. So I have distortion and reverb but no echo. But I can deal with it. If it stays I'll be happy!

I think that's what they call them,behind on the inside of the guitar what the knobs for volume etc.,rest in I believe?

Reactions: redfly