THE SHRED THREAD

A few more of those and he'll be able to afford a golf course :)

That's a hell of a price considering when I posted the auction stats it was less than $10k

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I really just can’t get over how this guy has tarnished his legacy,not to mention his fans and former band mates kinda disgusting!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
Oh yeah he's definitely doing a number. The thing I find really weird is that he is still on the JP board of directors. It must be a hell of a board meeting when they meet.

Reactions: redfly
KK's guitar prices seemed to shock everyone, especially given that they were predicted to only go for about 1/10th of the price they went for but how about this from the same auction house.

https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/24669/lot/86/

The pedigree that thing has is amazing, even if it's not strictly a metal pedigree.

The best thing about buying the desk would be that in a few years your name wont appear in a book telling the world how you took advantage of a down on his luck guitarist who the world owes a huge debt too :)

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I really just can’t get over how this guy has tarnished his legacy,not to mention his fans and former band mates kinda disgusting!
This guy must have really lost a lot of money. If he could get a dollar for every shitty thing he's said in the last couple months he'd be richer than ever!

Reactions: Neptune
KK's guitar prices seemed to shock everyone, especially given that they were predicted to only go for about 1/10th of the price they went for but how about this from the same auction house.

https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/24669/lot/86/

The pedigree that thing has is amazing, even if it's not strictly a metal pedigree.

The best thing about buying the desk would be that in a few years your name wont appear in a book telling the world how you took advantage of a down on his luck guitarist who the world owes a huge debt too :)
Wow that seems really cheap!

Haha, yeah KK will be complaining at how someone bought his guitar. They should just give it to him ..and the money. You know, because he's so great.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Gawd I hope the person who pays for it doesn't short change him. Could you imagine the carry on in the media if he didn't get the money but handed over the guitar?

If only he hadn't sold his source of income. Seriously what sort of a fuckwit sells something that makes him up to $400K a year and he has to do nothing for?

Yeah obviously we don't know his exact finances but it seems like quitting job as CEO to pay your debts down and going on welfare. Sure Welfare gives you money but you had a job giving you four or fives times the money that the average Joe gets and that was a job that was never going to go away.

You'd think he'd have been smart and been nice and gotten back into Priest. Instead he took the shit talking shortcut. How much could he make from the book and how long can it last? Priest would have kept paying. He must have been such a dick before he left he knew they wouldn't want him back lol

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
I still don't understand his attitude that they should have asked him to play for Glenn. Him and Glenn always had different roles, he quit his role, if he got any role back it should be his not Glenn's because Glenn is out.

Oh but don't forget that's his back peddle! then he says he meant he'd take Ritchies spot and Ritchie can learn Glenn's. Even though that's not what he first bitched about lol.

Reactions: Slammed