THE SHRED THREAD

This one poster I had which I gave to my younger brother was a Metallica poster a friend had bought for me while he was over in Stockholm with the last date that Cliff had played and the Anthrax special guest logo!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
I don't either. I have one full page newspaper ad I took out for my business in the office and one huge photograph of a light house in a storm in the living room, the rest of the pics hanging on these walls are pics of family who I don't really need to see everyday anyway!
I'll have that man cave someday. And then it will be metal time!

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
I'll have that man cave someday. And then it will be metal time!

I had dreams of that when I moved my office out of the house before our first daughter arrived. But quickly the man cave became an office and instead of metal and mayhem it became work and paying bills :(

My old man has a man cave I'd appreciate. His shed is big enough for 6 cars but instead of cars he's got it sectioned off, one part for woodwork, one for welding, an office for all his computer gear, a clear area for electronics and a general area for other jobs. He's missing the bed and sofa but he's got a fridge, music, chairs, beer and a wood fired over/heater.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I had dreams of that when I moved my office out of the house before our first daughter arrived. But quickly the man cave became an office and instead of metal and mayhem it became work and paying bills :(

My old man has a man cave I'd appreciate. His shed is big enough for 6 cars but instead of cars he's got it sectioned off, one part for woodwork, one for welding, an office for all his computer gear, a clear area for electronics and a general area for other jobs. He's missing the bed and sofa but he's got a fridge, music, chairs, beer and a wood fired over/heater.
Damn! Maybe he can section a little off for you! :)

It probably would have been cooler if I was a fan of the movie, but to be honest while I didn't hate it I can't say I'm enough of a fan to actually watch it. I reckon I might have seen it three times if I'm lucky.
Yeah it's a cool movie. but not in my top anything. For sure not my favorite Ford movie. I think it's actually the soundtrack that kills it for me. I hate saxophone. It makes things sound dirty and dated imo.

Damn! Maybe he can section a little off for you! :)

He told me the other day that while he didn't need the space if he didn't throw out some of the old computer gear soon, I'd be throwing it out after he's gone. I asked him if he was planning to die soon because I was busy for the next few weeks. He came back with offering to charge me rent for the space I'm using up on the mezzanine above his office. I decided to let the subject drop.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Yeah it's a cool movie. but not in my top anything. For sure not my favorite Ford movie. I think it's actually the soundtrack that kills it for me. I hate saxophone. It makes things sound dirty and dated imo.

I'm not even a huge Ford fan, I haven't really seen a movie I hate him in but I don't think anything he's been in would be something I'd consider a favourite.

Reactions: Neptune
He told me the other day that while he didn't need the space if he didn't throw out some of the old computer gear soon, I'd be throwing it out after he's gone. I asked him if he was planning to die soon because I was busy for the next few weeks. He came back with offering to charge me rent for the space I'm using up on the mezzanine above his office. I decided to let the subject drop.
Hahaha. Doh!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Han Solo is the man! lol Also love the first two Indiana Jones movies.

I'm not a Star Wars fan despite seeing it more than a few times. I also don't think I saw Indiana Jones all the way through until about 15 years ago. I don't know which one it is but I do remember the kid driving the taxi with the huge block on the pedals so he could reach.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Haha! That's Temple Of Doom! And of course it helps if you were a kid when you first saw them. They are rated G after all. Of course nowadays an old G rated movie is todays MA. Pussies. :D

Reactions: Slammed
I don't really know why I didn't get into Indiana. I don't remember actively ignoring it, I just don't ever remember being compelled to see it. About the time the movies where popular I was working on knowing Blues Brothers word for word though.

Reactions: redfly