THE SHRED THREAD

You know you still have ‘em hanging :headbang:

I've still got a few posters in storage. I've got a Rambo cinema poster, a Blade Runner poster and a Back To The Future whch are still in prefect nick and stored because they do have a value to them. But I got rid of a lot of metal posters because many of them were nothing more than centerfolds from mags or single pages from mags. I did keep some of the bigger ones but not many.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I've still got a few posters in storage. I've got a Rambo cinema poster, a Blade Runner poster and a Back To The Future whch are still in prefect nick and stored because they do have a value to them. But I got rid of a lot of metal posters because many of them were nothing more than centerfolds from mags or single pages from mags. I did keep some of the bigger ones but not many.
I'm pretty sure I have a bunch of cut outs from magazines somewhere lol. Those sound like cool movie posters! Are they the really big ones? I have a Leprechaun In Space one...I think.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Haha I wish! I do have a lot of posters still rolled up The edges are messed up but otherwise it good condition. But I don't have anything up :(

I don't either. I have one full page newspaper ad I took out for my business in the office and one huge photograph of a light house in a storm in the living room, the rest of the pics hanging on these walls are pics of family who I don't really need to see everyday anyway!

Reactions: redfly
I'm pretty sure I have a bunch of cut outs from magazines somewhere lol. Those sound like cool movie posters! Are they the really big ones? I have a Leprechaun In Space one...I think.

Yeah the full size ones, they came out of a cinema immediately after the movies stopped playing. The Blade Runner one has Harrison Ford's signature on it which I think is legit, but I wasn't one who got the signature, I didn't get the poster until the year after the movie was released.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune