THE SHRED THREAD

Sounds like the tribute Blackie Lawless did for Frankie Banali. The guy has been a real douche to some people, he's made dickhead comments about others, yet when it came to his words to Frankie after he died they were amazing.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I've always loved the flamboyance of the guy, especially in the early days. How anyone could compete with the flamboyance of DLR is beyond me, the guy was probably the best show off in history. But when you look at the clips and the shows Eddie was always there doing something in the back ground, sometimes in the foreground, to make sure he didn't go unseen.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I've always loved the flamboyance of the guy, especially in the early days. How anyone could compete with the flamboyance of DLR is beyond me, the guy was probably the best show off in history. But when you look at the clips and the shows Eddie was always there doing something in the back ground, sometimes in the foreground, to make sure he didn't go unseen.
He did a lot to entertain for sure, but really all he needed was that grin!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
And he still had it at 65 yr old.
I didn't realise (or I'd forgotten) that Wolfgang's mother is that Bertinalli woman. She was definitely perv worthy for many years.

She still didn't look too bad in the pic I saw of the three of them which was taken recently.
Actually come to think of it Wolfgang looks nothing like either of them. I wonder what happened.