THE SHRED THREAD

I've got this Duck duck go blocker on. It was good when I first gt it a month ago. now it's blocking just about anything. I used to be able to click see anyway. Now it doesn't work!

I was using a thing called Start page which uses Google's search engine but has none of the tracking. It still works and does exactly what it says but at times it bottle necks and searches don't work. When it's working it does a great job of not tracking and not caching though.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I was using a thing called Start page which uses Google's search engine but has none of the tracking. It still works and does exactly what it says but at times it bottle necks and searches don't work. When it's working it does a great job of not tracking and not caching though.
Nice. I’ll have to check it out. I did get the link to work on what was posted on Blabber today. $30 is a bit steep for me right now lol.

Reactions: Slammed
No I believe it's watch as much as you like for 3 days.
It's a cheap price for a gig you can turn up to in your undies and not be embarrassed, but it's also a gig that could buffer in the middle.
I don't begrudge artists making money from such a thing but I wont pay for it until the internet is rock solid.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Time to pester Relapse records? Cut out that one singer though. God that guy was awful. Not the guy from Gruesome and not Max. But whoever the other one is. Max got off stage and then that other guy came on and I thought it was a joke. He did one song and left. I thought he was like a contest winner. But then he came back a few songs later. Sucked.

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune