THE SHRED THREAD

But in my dreams I was a shred king as well!!
Truth is I don't even know if that video is me since there is no face.
(I have a fair idea it's not but can one ever be truly certain of anything?)

I'm surprised more bands aren't doing the online streaming show option. I paid for the Exhumed show last December and I think the Goatwhore live stream in January as a way to support the bands. It has to suck for all the bands that have released killer albums during the pandemic and they aren't able to tour in support of them.

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
I'm surprised more bands aren't doing the online streaming show option. I paid for the Exhumed show last December and I think the Goatwhore live stream in January as a way to support the bands. It has to suck for all the bands that have released killer albums during the pandemic and they aren't able to tour in support of them.

Obituary did a few live gigs from their kitchen too, they were decent enough shows, no idea how much money they got but from memory they did it three weeks in a row, it might even have been full album play throughs. There was a lot of potential for these types of things. There was also quiet a few 'live' festivals that happened with bands playing only to cameras that were quite good, and of course the Devin Townsend series. But the number of bands that did not make good of such time is amazing, it's like they just think fans will stick by them.

For me unfortunately I'll never see one of those shows live because I wont pay in advance for something that has the potential to end up so bad. Our Internet while mostly good has its really bad moments, I went to download the latest version of LibreOffice the other day, 315MB and it told me it was going to take 13 hours. I downloaded it now, because I just remembered and it took less than 4 minutes. I know these live streams usually give paid viewers 3 days to stream them but I'm just not willing to risk it.