• The Silent Enigma

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • A Dying Wish

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Black Orchid

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whats wrong with 'Black Orchid'? It's simply the worst song on this amazing album, not meaning that it is weak or something like that. It's just the least good one.

Black Orchid is great, it closed "The Silent Enigma" in the perfect atmosphere!!
....dying wish in mine opinion a little overrated
Nocturnal Emission, my worste.

The rest of the album I like a lot

Mick Moss said:
Ive listened to this album loads of times and those three I always remember while the others seem to pale and blur into each other

yeah i feel the same too about that album, i like the first two ones and the title track the most, but i cant really remember some of the other ones properly.

IMO, all the songs are equally great except Cerulean Twilight and Nocturnal Emission which are weak, luckily it seems that they's gonna be the first two to be kicked out :D

i always thought oblivion should be about 2 minutes shorter. i mean, too much crying on the garden and that, hehe... it's a really good song tho.

I cannot even pick one that is less than the others, I like them all (I cannot decide which is my favourite neither). Think the album is the best when I listen to it from the start to the end, and not in pieces.

I cant vote to this poll. Mainly because it's been a long time since the last time I listen to this cd. I dont like metal stuff anymore although I find songs like dying wish and restless oblivion, remarkable for their genre.