The Smurfs...

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
...smurf has to be a euphemism for some type of drug,it just has to be...If you're wondering what's with my sudden rambling about Smurfs,check out dsm's thread about the Smurfs,and the sniper smurfs,it'll all make sense then...sniper Smurfs,heh.But seriously,the Smurfs is just like Spongebob and the Powerpuff Girls-created while under the influence of hallucinogenic drugs.They are little blue elf-like creatures who like in fucking MUSHROOMS!!!It's all about the mushrooms,man...Sniper Smurf,Stoner Smurf...help me come up with some other weird smurfs...
I am not on drugs,I swear...I'm not!:lol:

It's all drug-related.
The Smurfs,the Powerpuff Girls,Alice in Wonderland,Spongebob Squarepants...
Alice in Wonderland is the best example of drug-related cartoons.You have to be a moron not to realize all of the drug refferences in that movie.And parents wonder why their kids are on drugs...it's because you read them fucking Jack and the Beanstalk when they were little!

u KNOW jack had to be high! he fucking climbed a giant plant into a castle in the sky! orrrrr
a "magic" plant grew, Jack used this plant to go into the clouds.... aka getting high

The smurf's werent actually drug-related so much; Peyo, their Belgian creator, was eventually arrested and tried during Belgium's crackdown on Satanism. Rumour has it that they found dozens of child-sized skulls at his house, some with the sockets plugged so they could be used as drinking-mugs. There was a huge scandal overseas, as it came out that Peyo had intended Smurf comic books and television and such to transmit Satanic messages to the youth of Europe.

Anyay, Peyo was put away for awhile, eventually released, and forbidden from creating children's television ever again. I don't know where he is nowadays, but his abyssal blue imps live on.

:lol:

OMG. here in Sweden, the pop culture is soo baad.
what with millions of different "Absloute Music 32" and "Absolute dance 143" and so forth....
but one of the worst ones is called "Smurfhits".
They take most of the time the most popular songs, and redo them woth little gay smurf voices, thus creating "Smurfhits"..... and to make things worse, THERES ALREADY LIKE 5 of them out!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh....

Nazi propaganda, not Communist. Peyo was also very much a supporter of Hitler. Hence the Jewish antagonists *and azrael, the cat, angel in khabalism* It gets weirder and weirder

Dr. Seuss was the best author of all time! He was so fucking wasted when he wrote those wonderful books!

But Lewis Carroll (wrote Alice in Wonderland) is a very close second.

Spongebob, I've never sat through... and the Smurfs, well, they speak for themselves.

Remember the Smurf Village, Darkspot? :lol: (lame inside joke)

Originally posted by famousamoswillkillyou

Remember the Smurf Village, Darkspot? :lol: (lame inside joke)
Oh god no,not the Smurf village!:lol: HER HOUSE WAS NOT A FUCKING SMURF VILLAGE!!!THERE WASN'T EVEN ANYTHING BLUE IN HER HOUSE!
I disagree w/you on the Lewis Carroll thing,though.Alice in Wonderland OWNS the Dr.Suesse books.Alice came before all of them.Lewis Carroll was an inspiration to all of those drug-addicted children's books authonrs.Alice in Wonderland in the fucking blueprint.
Hey,you think maybe Carroll County was named after Lewis Carroll?With all of the drugs and *surreal*characters you meet 'round dees parts,one might think that.