The Sports Thread

Mathiäs;6576190 said:
4-3 Indians.

Fixed.

Yanks failed to capitalize with bases loaded and one out. It's not all bad, though because I'm pretty sure they pushed Sabathia over or at least very near the 100 pitch mark. I'll bet Wedge will go to the bullpen next inning, and I'll bet that's when the Yanks will do their damage. They just need to get to the 7th or 8th with no more than a one or two run deficit, then they can go to Joba in the 8th and Mo in the 9th. There is no such thing as a safe lead over the Yankees.

The Indians should walk a neo-Trail of tears all the way to New York where they will be savagely beaten and afflicted with disease.

I know it's too early to be all doom and gloom, but if they lose this fucking serious because of Wang, I'm going to go ahead and burn my Wang shirt. Fuck him and his slanty-eyed, non-pitching-on-the-road ass.

;____; I was going to ask my parents for tickets to the Packers vs Lions game on Thanksgiving as my Christmas present because I thought the guy was selling them for 154 dollars total but I read it wrong :( 154 per ticket.

Watching the Cubbies and hopefully they will blow this game too:lol: THEN the shithead Cubfans will finally shut the fuck up when they blow this series.
It's going to be epic. Almost, just almost as epic as their series vs.the Marlins in 03':lol::lol::lol:

Mathiäs;6576633 said:
:heh: Indians will win the series...I've called it

Oh, they are certainly capable of winning. However, I think this was the one game the Yanks were most likely to lose (I didn't imagine it would be that bad). Pettitte against Carmona in game 2 should work out for us, then the series shifts to New York. Wang is supposed to pitch game four, which is alright because he's good at home.