The Sports Thread

Joba didn't really rape today huh? It looked Posada just missed the ball though. And what an at bat Sizemore is having!

Stupid motherfuckers practically get the game handed to them on a fucking silver platter and they still piss it away. Fucking shitsucking pansies better fucking pray that they've got three straight wins in them, or else the shit's going to hit the fan. Fucking gutless pieces of shit.

And if A-Rod doesn't pull his fucking head out of his fucking ass, he might as well just put on his Angels uniform now.

jesus-hates-yankees.gif

The thought of a Arizona-Colorado NLCS upsets me on many levels. The Phils have to win two at Denver which is going to be nearly impossible, while the Cubs still have to win one at Az, if they can win their home games. Still not likely. Soriano, Lee, and Ramirez combined to go 4-27 in the first two games. Pathetic.

Cleveland never wins at anything, so I hope they get it done. Boston can fuck off because they have the Patriots and a suddenly good Celtics team. I'm indifferent towards Anaheim, but they've had a WS win recently.