The Sports Thread

Meh, I've liked the Indians since I knew what baseball was. I like them even moreso when they're in the playoffs (which isn't much)

Point is, either follow it the whole season or be quiet about it when they win in the playoffs. I have no problem with people who aren't normally into baseball watching the playoffs, but if that's the case, don't gloat to the real fans that have been emotionally invested in this thing for half a year and who just watched their team lose it in the playoffs.

I watch baseball every day during the season. It's a huge deal to me, and now it's gone until March.

Cowboys are having trouble with them Bills.

Bills didn't deserve to win anyway

You're dumb.

He's the only one who really hasn't produced, he's hit into several double plays and he's been nothing but a rally killer the whole series. And he's been fielding like shit.

Everyone else has at least made an effort.

um yea ok

H. Matsui .222
D. Mientkiewicz .000
J. Damon .308
M. Cabrera .167
D. Jeter .083
R. Cano .273
B. Abreu .200
J. Posada .100
A. Rodriguez .200
J. Giambi .333

.192 team batting average. Yeah blame everything on the injured Jeter.

Edit: Also, Steinbrenner's out of his mind if the fire Torre. The Yanks were a fucking wildcard team with obvious flaws.

AHAHAHAHA OMFG
WHAT A GAME, ARGUABLY ONE OF THE BEST GAMES IN HISTORY

Jesus christ! that was fucking INTENSE!

How the fuck does Romo throw 5 ints total, 2 for tds, lose a fumble, and the cowboys allow a kickoff return for a td, and WIN?!?! tgopajstyajspog

that was weird, my edit didnt go through

biggest piece of shit ever.
The Bills can eat a fucking dick, they had the game won and they just gave it away.
On that last drive they just let Romo stand back there so he could throw it to whoever. They only sent 4 guys after him that whole time.
Fuck the Bills! You let yourselves lose from shitty defense play calling. fucking dumbshits! Dallas is overrated as fuck.

If a quarterback is pressured, he sucks. I dont care if its Manning, or Brady or whoever. Fucking dumbshits! Fuck!

Mathiäs;6588080 said:
Bills didn't deserve to win anyway

um yea ok

H. Matsui .222
D. Mientkiewicz .000
J. Damon .308
M. Cabrera .167
D. Jeter .083
R. Cano .273
B. Abreu .200
J. Posada .100
A. Rodriguez .200
J. Giambi .333

Edit: Also, Steinbrenner's out of his mind if the fire Torre. The Yanks were a fucking wildcard team with obvious flaws.

Mathiäs;6588080 said:
um yea ok

H. Matsui .222
D. Mientkiewicz .000
J. Damon .308
M. Cabrera .167
D. Jeter .083
R. Cano .273
B. Abreu .200
J. Posada .100
A. Rodriguez .200
J. Giambi .333

They had plenty of hits. But it was Jeter who kept grounding into double plays and killed their best rally of the night and played like an asshole at short. Jeter contributed the least. End of story.

And no one is talking about firing Joe Torre, bud. His contract is expired. They're talking about not re-hiring him, which makes perfect sense since he was almost certainly going to retire anyway.

Point is, either follow it the whole season or be quiet about it when they win in the playoffs.

Well, the main issue with this is that, since I'm on the other side of the state, I can't get MANY Indians games. I can get the ones when they play the Reds (and possibly some one fox sports ohio, but I'll have to check that out) and that's about it. I suppose following them on sportscenter/their website/something along those lines would be equivalent to following them the whole season.

Well, the main issue with this is that, since I'm on the other side of the state, I can't get MANY Indians games. I can get the ones when they play the Reds (and possibly some one fox sports ohio, but I'll have to check that out) and that's about it. I suppose following them on sportscenter/their website/something along those lines would be equivalent to following them the whole season.

Get Extra Innings.

I plan on eventually getting some package that allows me to watch Steelers games, but I don't know when that will ever happen. I haven't even looked into it yet.

wow, that buffalo game was CRAZY!!! who in the hell does a fake punt?! that game was nothing short of amazing. i would have never guessed they would do that well, especially against dallas
~gR~