The Sports Thread

How do you get so many tickets?

Partial season ticket plan. Each saturday home game, which works out to about twelve or thirteen games. Playoff tickers are made available to season ticket holders before the general public. My brother had his own 20 game flex plan, so I got to a few of those games, as well. Then my Father will buy tickers to a game every once in a while. We almost always cheap seats (bleachers or upper deck). My Father very rarely comes to the games with us, because the bleacher seats have no backs, so I think we're going to get all upper deck next season.

Yankees just took the lead. I bet TIACN is flipping the fuck out right now.

Indeed I was. Holy shit, what an experience. I thought I was going to destroy my throat. They might as well have taken all of the seats out of the stadium, because everyone stood for almost the entire game.

Philip Hughes was fucking dealing. We could see how fucking nasty his curve was from the bleachers.

I can't believe the Packers game, that was all theirs. Holy shit.

Note To Packers: Running the ball is good for balance, running when you should be passing IS STUPID.

I can't believe the Packers game, that was all theirs. Holy shit.

Note To Packers: Running the ball is good for balance, running when you should be passing IS STUPID.

What the hell was McCarthy thinking. James Jones also needs to learn how to FUCKING NOT FUMBLE

I need a big night from Romo, Owns, and Witten! So I can beat Ozzman in our matchup!

I lost one of my matches already, I'm one point ahead in my other league and if Marshawn Lynch somehow gets more points than Owens does for my opponent I'll win that one. My other one is a guaranteed win. I'm down 21 points and have Romo left :kickass:

Mathiäs;6586402 said:
What the hell was McCarthy thinking. James Jones also needs to learn how to FUCKING NOT FUMBLE

Yeah, I was sitting there thinking the entire second half: "What the fuck guys, how did you fuck up THIS bad after that magnificent first half." It was fucking abysmal especially losing to the Bears who got raped by the Lions last week in the fourth quarter.

The funny part about this is that Mathias and I have about the same score, but there's no way he can win this week.

King Richard is a faggot for having three Dallas players on his team ;)

Mathiäs;6586412 said:
The Packer's have a very good run D...there wasn't any holes for Benson the entire game really
Benson is averaging 60 yards a game. He's supposed to be good. He isnt at all. I hope they drop his ass along with Grossman and Ron Turner at the end of the year....Or even sooner

I'm not trying to bring this argument up again, but fuck, Seizemore was out, and the replay shows it clearly, no dispute. *sigh*