The Sports Thread

Mathiäs;6588080 said:
Bills didn't deserve to win anyway

No, it's Dallas who didn't deserve that win. Who cares if the Bills weren't scoring on offense. The Bills defense was killer. They were not just getting turnovers, they were also stopping the Cowboys. Nobody whines when the Bears win with defense. It's legit.

The Cowboys got lucky.

The only times the Bills "stopped" Dallas was when they got interceptions, any other time Dallas had the ball they drove down and scored points. Bills offense not so much. A total of 2 field goals isn't good, and is what cost them the game over anything. I'm not denying the fact the Cowboys did get lucky to win that game, but the Bills didn't really help themselves that much either.

The Patriots will win by three touchdowns or more when they play the Cowboys.

Red Sox vs. Indians
It will be tought, but I think that they will win in 5, if they play the way they did against the Angels.

Technically, the Cowboys defense did better against the Bills than the Patriots did. They only allowed 176 passing yards and 66 rushing yards, 0 tds, 2 field goals. =P

But in all seriousness. It's going to be a closer game that most would think. I think the Cowboys will pull through and win.

tr00 dizzle

How bout them Colts eh? 5-0 baby! wooooo!

edit: fyi, Romo actually scored me 40 POSITIVE points against Ozzman, despite throwing 5 ints and lost a fumble. I was fucking amazed! And I beat Ozzman! haihfahahahahfihasifhasoihfanytasoiyn

1. King Richard: 4-1, 1515.58 pts
2. Cookie's Cutters: 3-2, 1316.28 pts
3. Ozzman: 2-3, 1214.79 pts
4. Mathias: 1-4, 1231.89 pts

Fucking domination!

Amazing game! I wish the Bills had won, but either way it was an exciting finish!
It was, a couple times toward the end I thought it mayve been over for Dallas, but they won a really close game. Those interceptions were what really helped the Bills, that and that pass deflection touchdown, the Bills really couldve won the game, their QB played very well even if his rookie mistake ended up getting Dallas a shot at winning, which they took.

tr00 dizzle

edit: fyi, Romo actually scored me 40 POSITIVE points against Ozzman, despite throwing 5 ints and lost a fumble. I was fucking amazed! And I beat Ozzman! haihfahahahahfihasifhasoihfanytasoiyn

Fucking domination!

I dominated your girlfriend last night..

They had plenty of hits. But it was Jeter who kept grounding into double plays and killed their best rally of the night and played like an asshole at short. Jeter contributed the least. End of story.

How bout not hitting w/risp? Hardly the offense needed to beat that pitching staff.

And no one is talking about firing Joe Torre, bud. His contract is expired. They're talking about not re-hiring him, which makes perfect sense since he was almost certainly going to retire anyway.

Whatever, he's not going to retire. He stated that on one of those postgame shows. Regardless it'd be insane if they didn't want him back. It's not his fault they were a wildcard team with mediocre pitching.

Get Extra Innings.

FTW.

tr00 dizzle

Fucking domination!

It's funny how I have more points than Ozzman but am still losing

Wow :eek: Romo threw all those picks and still won me my fantasy match :D

I'm now 3-2, 2-3, 1-4 in my leagues. 2 2 game winning streaks, and 1 4 game losing streak haha!