The Sports Thread

Seriously they're not pushovers. The Eagles and McNabb are always dangerous, the killed the Giants, handled the Chargers and Vikings easily. They gave the game to the Bears

The Eagles suck.

"The Eagles surrendered 12 sacks which tied a single-game NFL record and were penalized 15 times in an ugly 16-3 loss to the New York Giants. The Eagles head into the bye week with a 1-3 record."

The Eagles suck.

"The Eagles surrendered 12 sacks which tied a single-game NFL record and were penalized 15 times in an ugly 16-3 loss to the New York Giants. The Eagles head into the bye week with a 1-3 record."

Stealers lost to the Cardinals

The Chargers don't suck, but they did for the Patriots game. They just won 41-3 over Denver. Yeah, I know Denver sucks, but I believe this is the start of the Chargers season and they will be contenders for the AFC championship.

12-4 or 11-5 at the worst, and will easily take the AFC West.

Tony Homo sucks

But he's so fucking metal.

2007.nick.folk.jpg

:lol:

Folk deserves more praise than ANYONE on the Cowboys currently, a rookie making TWO 53 yard field goals in a row to win the game.

I got myself Warner as well, I gave up Brees for Larry Johnson, so for next week I've got Warner and Campbell, idk should be fine for the week until Roethilisburger (sp) is back after the bye :D