The Sports Thread

Im fucking tired of seeing defenses not blitz while a quarterback lights them up. Fucking stupid
Blitz! send 6, 7, 8 guys. get to the quarterback and you will win the game. fucking idiots!

That doesn't necessarily work everytime. Most defenses aren't designed to be able to blitz, but most of the time if someone is willing to blitz you they will be playing some time of zone coverage, so ultimately it depends on who the defense is and who runs it. And if someone like Manning or Brady know what type of defense you like to run they can pick you apart pretty easily, blitz or no blitz. Although I do agree somewhat, I like blitzing.

look at brady this year, his jersey is spotless every single game.
Peyton Manning a couple years ago against the Steelers got destroyed by the blitz and he looked terrible.

You put pressure on the quarterback and he will end up fucking up. Its simple

Last weekend I took a trip down to the high school I graduated from and hit up my old football coach to see how he was doing and ask him if he needed any help coaching (I'd like to get into coaching someday). Anyways so he said no they had enough blah blah blah, we were bsing about shit and he told me how the team was doing and whatnot and to my amazement, they are 8-0 on the season, and last night was their last regular season game. I was fucking shocked to say the least. When I played there, we were lucky to win 3 or 4 games, but undefeated? That's nuts! So I told him how awesome that was and he invited me to come on the sidelines with him for their last game, of course I said yes. I got a chance to bs with some kids I knew and helped out all the coaches gave them some input etc. Well anyways, they were pretty good damn team, I couldn't believe it. They racked up over 315 yards rushing, and 230 yards passing, returned a kickoff for a td and shit. I mean it was fucking insane! I asked my old head coach, "Did you feed this kids steroids or something? Jesus, why couldn't we play like this?" He laughed so hard I thought he was going to pass out. He's a huge motherfucker too, used to be a bodybuilder and all that jazz. But anyways, it was the coolest thing I ever seen, they ended up winning and have homefield advantage throughout the sectional playoffs and regionals. It was just cool as hell, and also fun as hell to sit on the sideline like that and sorta help out.

Anyways, interesting story, figured some of you might enjoy it. Btw, last time my high school went undefeated was 1984.

holy shit Juice sucks at passing. They have one of the top freshman receivers in the country. He should have over 100 yards receiving every game.
The fucking pitch didnt work... So stop fucking doing it! Stupid play calling.
They only sent 4 people after the quarterback the entire game. You cant win with that shit.