The Sports Thread

I guess I'm rooting for Arizona because I like Eric Byrnes and I think the Rockies uniforms look really cheap. Their caps, especially, look like they came free in a McDonalds Happy Meal.

You know, I thought the same exact thing the other day when I was watching the play.

Anyways, I have no idea who I'm rooting for. Colorado has more asian people than Arizona, so by default I will root for them I guess. Azn power!

As for the Cleveland and Boston...eh fuck it, go Cleveland!

Yeah, but you guys gotta watch the Pats/Dallas game. I am sure every market will be picking that game up. I am even debating staying home to catch that, vs trying to find a Raiders bar that will be showing the Chargers game (we go no place that is "home of the Chargers" in Tucson).

I guess I'm rooting for Arizona because I like Eric Byrnes and I think the Rockies uniforms look really cheap. Their caps, especially, look like they came free in a McDonalds Happy Meal.

It's better than the D'Backs new unis. They look like a Reds now. I preferred the old one.

Yeah, but you guys gotta watch the Pats/Dallas game. I am sure every market will be picking that game up. I am even debating staying home to catch that, vs trying to find a Raiders bar that will be showing the Chargers game (we go no place that is "home of the Chargers" in Tucson).

I'm going to be sitting in the lobby of my dorm (which I hate) to watch that game... I ain't missing that shit.

I think if I were gay I would get tired of the gay comments made toward me on this board. Not when people call things or people gay, or use gay or fag derogatorily. But the little quips directed my way based on my gayness. I know they aren't meant out of disrespect...I'm just sayin'.

I plan on watchin as many games as I can.