The Sports Thread

Yeah, even without the sound I thought ESPN was doing a poor job of covering the game. They showed Peyton Manning way too much. Even had to cut into play that had already started because of that.

All the other regular networks do a better job.

I was wondering why Russle Crow was there. That's dumb.

2) The Patriots did not "slaughter" the Cowboys.

nec won cool points.
the cowboys for the first 3 quarters of that game showed they could play with the patriots, dont know what happened in the fourth. besides the 23 yards gain on 3rd down from romo to TO called back for holding, and Barber's fourth down run called back for holding, and Wade Philips for some reason kicking the field goal while down 14, with 5 minutes to play....

amyways, i feel confident that Dallas isnt out maned by NE, just outschemed, and unlike the roster, schemes can be adjusted.

EDIT: i also want to add, that time CB Anthony Henry, who lead(s?) the league in picks didnt play against NE, and the cowboys will get to play Tank Johnson against the giants, and terry glenn may come back. :cool:

...and I usually always hate anything popular or seemingly trendy. Maybe it's seeing him on SNL that made me like Peyton Manning better. His "Big Brothers" type fake commercial was awesome! And the dance in the basketball locker room at half time with Tim Calhoun was hilarious!

Compared to the fucking ridiculous amount of television ads featuring Peyton Manning.

DE-CAF

(duhn-duhn)

DE-CAF

Which is totally comparible because everyone on ESPN regardless of Manning commercials are sucking him off and claiming the Colts are going undefeated right? No, not really. How would you like it if the Pats or Sox were playing and they talked nothing about those teams instead about how the Colts or Yankees were the best team in the league, and were the gods of football/baseball this year this and that and toss in "oh yeah and the colts scored...SO ANYWAYS BACK TO THE PATRIOTS *slob slob slurp slurp*

Didn't realize that. I don't really get ESPN. We have barebones cable that comes for like $1.50 with our internet service. It includes the broadcast channels, plus c-span and local access channels (2-22, 95-99). It just so happens that we can see ESPN (Ch 24), but the sound is just static. It's not a perfect picture, but it's just a little unsharp. So Monday nights I watch the game with no sound.

The Chargers play the whole AFC South division this year.

Damn, where do u live in Siberia? lol jk anyways i rarely watch the games on TV since im usually on the computer... so i watch it live so to speak on ESPN.com... you click on NFL then Scoreboard when the game is on... not the same thing but good enough...