The Sports Thread

so this week im forced to root for new englend because they play the skins, and im a cowboys fan.

dont you know with my luck the skins will win, and will continue to ride our ass in the nfc east!

achrisk said:
Using what? Did you take drugs Zoidberg? Don't lie to me boy!!!

.s
ive actually never have used drugs and im in my junior year of highschool!

fuck! liverpool need a miracle to get out of the group stages. i know rafa said the focus was the premiership this year, but fuck! they should be slaughtering their entire group.

but look at rosenborg!!!
~gR~

Damn, where do u live in Siberia? lol jk anyways i rarely watch the games on TV since im usually on the computer... so i watch it live so to speak on ESPN.com... you click on NFL then Scoreboard when the game is on... not the same thing but good enough...

No, we just feel we watch enough TV with the regular broadcast channels, and don't need to pay more money to waste more time. Yes there are times I would like to have cable, but no biggie. Priorities. I would rather get a killer dj/urban MTB with my money right now.

I have "watched" games online with that little field showing drives, and the play by play text descriptions. I think I like the one at NFL.com best.

I use them all the time; albeit not always in a "proper" manner.

Since I am very clever indidual, I use semicolons to perfection

Orks.gif

Ah, I usually use them to indicate a major division in a sentence where a more distinct separation is felt between clauses or items on a list than is indicated by a comma (as between the two clauses of a compound sentence).

Orks.gif

I am awesome at using semicolons. I don't think I've ever written a paper since 7th grade where my thesis statement didn't include a semicolon.