The Sports Thread

Don't hate on him because the Yankees can't ever win the Series.

Clearly you are suffering from brain damage of some sort.

My hatred for Josh Beckett has nothing to do with the Yankees losing the ALDS. Perhaps you were not watching, but the Red and Yankees did not actually play eachother in round 1. Therefore, Josh Beckett's impact on the Yankees losing round 1 was minimal, at best. In fact I would go so far as to say he had nothing to do with the Yankees losing round 1.

His little stunt in the '03 WS certainly doesn't help his cause in my eyes, but that still has little to do with why I hate him. Rather, I hate him for the same reason that so many fans and players hate him: Because he's a fucking asshole. An arrogant one, at that. Just having his awful, hostile attitude is bad enough, but he goes and compliments that with his ego. What a fucking shit bag. I realize that very many ball players, especially the good ones, have huge egos, but few of them are as up front about it as Beckett.

Massacre
Destruction
Megaslaughter

What other metal bands' names would be apt to describe the Sox/Rockies game last night.:D I am confident that the Sox will win it all now. The Rockies barely made the playoffs, and their record wasn't that good. Not to mention, the American Legue is considerably better than the National League. The Indians were a much tougher opponent than the Rockies are.

I wouldn't call the Series based on how we did with Beckett on the mound. If we pile on the runs tonight like we did last night, then it won't matter if Schilling and Matsuzaka are below par.

I'm not calling the series. They would have still won if their pitchers would have given up 12 runs, which would mean horrible pitching. Supposedly Francis is the Rockies' best pitcher, too. The Sox bats are hot right now.

I'm so glad i didnt waste my time staying up to watch the rest of the game. I just askedthe results and as i predicted Boston kicked ass. I was hoping they would lose:erk:

He's the best quarterback in the league right now. Most consistant.

Anyway I fucking despise the Redsox. I mean, black hatred is just permeating my every thought.