The Sports Thread

It's pretty close though. Brady is excellent as well. However, I'd like to see how well he does without cameras and a lesser supporting cast.

I don't mean only receivers.

And they've been cheating for a long time. And will continue to cheat. Every victory they've achieved prior to this year was because they knew what was coming in advance.

Did anyone hear the announcer last night mistakenly call the Red Sox the White Sox? I think it was when he was talking about all the sports successes that the area is enjoying at the moment.

I don't recall that, but I remember Joe Buck during a shot of the Old State House calling it Faneuil Hall. No wonder he doesn't like Boston so much, he doesn't know shit about it.

We get the MLB International broadcast here (which is weird because we had FOX for the ALDS and ALCS), and they are a better announcing duo. The play by play is some guy called "OB" and the other guy is Rick Sutcliffe.

OB= Dave O'Brien. He's the Red Sox radio guy. He does some games for ESPN during the season. I can't believe they let him do Red Sox games because he doesn't even make an effort to hide his bias. Rick Sutcliffe is pretty fucking retarded, as well, but he's not nearly as brain dead as Tim McCarver, and at least Sut will broadast drunk. Joe Buck, though... well, he is just unbearable. Especially when he's with McCarver. I hope they choke to death on each others dicks.