Jacksonville at Tampa Bay
Houston at San Diego
New Orleans at San Francisco
Washington at New England
MON, OCT 29
Green Bay at Denver

Bye: Atlanta, Dallas, Kansas City, Arizona, Seattle, Baltimore

Mathiäs;6640713 said:
It's pretty close though. Brady is excellent as well. However, I'd like to see how well he does without cameras and a lesser supporting cast.

Lesser supporting cast? LOL Look @ the past 5 years.

This is the first year that he has any kind of "namebrand" receivers.

Mathiäs;6640730 said:
I don't mean only receivers.

And they've been cheating for a long time. And will continue to cheat. Every victory they've achieved prior to this year was because they knew what was coming in advance.

:lol:

What a fucking retarded post man. You come off as a lot more sensible than that.

Mathiäs;6640713 said:
It's pretty close though. Brady is excellent as well. However, I'd like to see how well he does without cameras and a lesser supporting cast.
Brady is the smartest quarterback; his football IQ is amazing. Manning has the most skill out of any quarterback. Brady has a better head than Manning, as Manning tends to choke sometimes, whereas Brady has often come through as clutch. I think it's a tossup.

Brady is the smartest quarterback; his football IQ is amazing. Manning has the most skill out of any quarterback. Brady has a better head than Manning, as Manning tends to choke sometimes, whereas Brady has often come through as clutch. I think it's a tossup.

i disagree, i think that Manning has a better Football IQ, but not as good as Jeff Garcia right now. and the quartback position doesnt really fit with the word "skilled",seeing as they arent allowed to be hit half the time, and they can slide a play dead, they seem the least athletic of all football players on the field except kickers. im mean, the 2 main "skills" of football are blocking and tackling, and the quarterback position is the only "skill" position where they arent really asked to do that. but if i had to pick one, i would pick an older Vince Young.

Well, then another fact is that not a single team at all has ever won a single game without cheating.

That's actually not a fact because there is no evidence to support your claim.

Brady is not the smartest quarterback, Manning most definitely is. Manning runs the offense, Brady doesn't. Manning choses whatever play he wants to run, Brady runs the play he's told to. I don't see how that makes Brady smarter than Manning. Not to mention, Manning's style of play is unique and revolutionary in many ways, Brady's is pretty standard quarterbacking, he just doesn't make mistakes.

And please, drop the fucking choke argument. Manning doesn't choke, he's won a Super Bowl not to mention came back and won a game against the genius Brady in the AFC championship game, so try to be a little more original if you are going to rip on Manning.

There really is no argument here. I don't see how anyone could even think they are comparable. Manning > Brady.

Brady shouldn't even be in the same breath as Manning. If he wasn't on the fucking Patriots, nobody would ever talk about him as anything great. He was dropped into a golden situation that allowed him to secure 3 Super Bowl rings. That's it. You could've put dozens of other quarterbacks in his position and have come up with the same result.

Whole lots of bullshit being thrown around on this page. Holy shit.

First off, necuratul, My mom would kick your ass. :lol:

Second, necuratul, you have no idea wtf you're talking about apparently.

Third, King Richard, there is also no evidence supporting a claim that the Pats have "never won a game without cheating." Hence, my parallel statement.

Watch the 2004 post season game between the Steelers and the Patriots to see how fucking clutch Brady is.

Lesser supporting cast? LOL Look @ the past 5 years.

This is the first year that he has any kind of "namebrand" receivers.

By less supporting cast I mean:

- shit offensive line
- No defense

I.E what the Packers have had to deal with.

What a fucking retarded post man. You come off as a lot more sensible than that.

Of course Pats fans would disagree. But I've seen all the recent superbowls/playoff games the Pats were involved in - They seemed to know exactly what was coming. There's no way any defensive coordinator is that good.

Watch the 2004 post season game between the Steelers and the Patriots to see how fucking clutch Brady is.

Yeah, and the AFC Championship game with Indy last year. Your point? Nobody is superman. Even the comeback king, John Elway, didnt fucking come through EVERY SINGLE TIME. WTF?

I dont understand how you can;t give credit where credit is due. You can say the same thing about any successful QB. All it is, is hating.

Yeah, I used the term "hating."