The Sports Thread

chargers.gif

Fricken fleep! I had to miss the end of the game. I left about the time they reviewed that non-first down on the 6. I knew the Colts were going to win. I can't believe the Chargers won. I am not saying the Colts deserved to win, but the Chargers didn't. But I am glad they did. Those Chargers are falling back into the historic Charger mode of giving up big leads.

Anyway, haven't I been saying ALL YEAR that the Chargers would beat the Colts? Haven't I KR?

YEAH!

It seems San Diego can only play 1/2 of a football game. It's frustrating. Even back 3 games ago when they beat the Texans, they got like 35 in the first half and 0 in the second half. Last night, 23 in the first half and 0 in the second.

I am blaming the coaching staff. We have talent and even most everyone is healthy, but someone isn't motivating the team, effectively eliminating weaknesses or calling good plays.

Why did that assclown have to fire Marty!????!?

UK football junkie :lol:

Oh man, I just got reminded of the two challenges that Norv Turner threw. What a loser. They were both obvious from one viewing from only one angle of the replay. There's no way the booth told him to throw those challenges.

But that interception where it bounced off all the players, that was awesome!