The Sports Thread

Having a fantasy team helps, and I won my league last year by paying close attention to most of the games, as I'm doing this year.

I doubt anyone cares, but I'm kicking the shit out of CC, Mathias, and Ozzman in the UM fantasy league.

KR: 10-1, 3640.17 pts
Ozz: 6-5, 2739.14 pts
CC: 4-7, 2472.97 pts
Mathias: 2-9, 2335.93 pts

edit: It's a shame I lost a game, I could be like the Patriots and shit all over these guys, but whatever. NOTHING CAN STOP PERFECTION!

I'd be fine with the Colts winning it - just to shit all over the Patriots. I think the opportunity to see Manning shitting in Brady's mouth this year would be the most priceless thing ever.

I do want the Packers to go and do it though :D

I honestly I have no idea who will win this game. It's going to be a really close game imo, and if either one won the game, it wouldn't surprise me.

Probably the equivalent of the Pats vs Colts game. Really close game throughout until the fourth quarter comes. Both teams end up playing a crappy game and it could have gone either way.

They beat good teams and lose to bad teams. They will be playing good teams in the playoffs. Do the math.

Probably the equivalent of the Pats vs Colts game. Really close game throughout until the fourth quarter comes. Both teams end up playing a crappy game and it could have gone either way.

LOL is that what happened in the last game? :lol:

You just can't man up and say that the Patriots beat the Colts by beating them, can you?. Brady lead a nice 4th quarter comeback (on the road down by 10) and Manning couldn't execute down the stretch. It happens. Deal with it.

No, they didn't beat them by beating them. They beat them because Vinatieri was a bum. They pretty much literally GAVE the Colts the game with those 140 something penalty yards and Adam just happened to not be able to seal the deal.

oh and the steelers have a shot at winning the superbowl, just like dallas and the colts and greenbay do. just because you lose to a shitty team doesnt mean you dont have a shot. they dont have a very good0 shot at it, but of course you cant count them out.

in fact, the steelers have a better shot at beating the patriots when they play them, than winning the superbowl. and if they dont want to see NE go undefeated, then they'd better beat them, because no one else on the schedule poses a threat. it will be the pats beating themselves if they lose any of those other games.

No, they didn't beat them by beating them. They beat them because Vinatieri was a bum. They pretty much literally GAVE the Colts the game with those 140 something penalty yards and Adam just happened to not be able to seal the deal.

but if we're being fair, youd admit that those penalty calls were absolutely bogus, but that happens every day in football so its not worth complaining about. and vinatieri choking under pressure is part of the deal, right? either way, the colts defense should have been able to put up a stand protecting their homefield in the 4th quarter of an important game with playoff homefield implications, and not let bardy march them down field time and again.

guys, this isnt really a big deal but could you stop being little pussies and just say the patriots on that day BEAT the colts? haha, its not that hard. i mean even necuratul said as much.

The Colts lost to the Patriots because Peyton Manning CHOKED BIG TIME. That's the long and short of it. It happens. It doesn't prove that the Patriots are the better team though.