The Sports Thread

eeeeek weeeek (not including monday's game yet):

wins:

Indy - 12 1/2
Oakland + 4 1/2
Minnesota + 7 1/2
Seattle - 3

Losses:

NY Jets + 14 (didn't want to bet the dogs but my partner convinced me otherwise and I was right)

Buffalo + 8 1/2
Arizona - 10
New England - 24 (i'm sure the bookies cleaned up on this one because everyone bet NE pretty much)

Everything went right for the Chargers this weekend. Denver lost, KC lost to the Raiders, and the Bolts won.

I know these guys can go on a winning streak and be a force to be reckoned with in the playoffs...but will they? They are skitzo and there is no telling what they will do from week to week.

Yay for today!

Bummer the Eagles allowed the Pats to win.

The Chargers beat the Colts a few games ago.

eeeeek weeeek (not including monday's game yet):

wins:

Indy - 12 1/2
Oakland + 4 1/2
Minnesota + 7 1/2
Seattle - 3

Losses:

NY Jets + 14 (didn't want to bet the dogs but my partner convinced me otherwise and I was right)

Buffalo + 8 1/2
Arizona - 10
New England - 24 (i'm sure the bookies cleaned up on this one because everyone bet NE pretty much)

You actually bet money on this shit?

What a waste.

Damn, I was hoping the Eagles would win that one.

I've got a pretty much assured victory in my most important fantasy league due to Westbrook, Welker, Buckhalter, and Hobbs all scoring about 20 points for me each getting me 20 more points than I needed to take the lead. I've got Big Ben left and he's got the Steelers D - unless the Steelers play like the Vikings did on D then I've got the match won.

Shitty field conditions and killing themselves with penalties at the most inopportune times...and of course the fumble. Still, it's a fun game to watch. Sucks for Ricky Williams though...first game back and he gets cleated.

LOL at them relining the field during halftime. This is the worst field I've ever seen in my life. AWESOME.