The Sports Thread

Yeah, as if this game is any indication of any of the players' true skills. The conditions on the field were beyond horrendous. It's like playing in fucking quick sand at certain parts of the field.

You actually bet money on this shit?

What a waste.

as opposed to "betting" on stocks in the market? lol yes I bet and i win... it's no different then doing a FA or TA on a stock but i forgot that you wouldn't know about TA :lol: the biggest professional gamblers are sportsbettors... the pointspread and the bookies "Vig" can be beaten.. yes i know simple concepts you do not understand...

as opposed to "betting" on stocks in the market? lol yes I bet and i win... it's no different then doing a FA or TA on a stock but i forgot that you wouldn't know about TA :lol: the biggest professional gamblers are sportsbettors... the pointspread and the bookies "Vig" can be beaten.. yes i know simple concepts you do not understand...

I know about Technical Analysis since I studied Finance for four years in school.

I'm going to leave it there since it's off-topic.

failboat2.jpg

I know about Technical Analysis since I studied Finance for four years in school.

I'm going to leave it there since it's off-topic.

I know you do.. i was being sarcastic because TA means something else also... :Smug: but i know sportsbetting and you don't so let's leave it at your ignorance about it.. and move on...

Anyone think the killer will get the death penalty in this or is that abolished in Florida? ...