The Sports Thread

^Fuck Yeah! Diod Favre get hurt? I see his backup's bee int he game for a while. I'm just keeping up with GameTracker on Yshoo basically.

I doubt it's a "sprained" elbow, more like a bone bruise or like the announcers said he jacked up a nerve in his elbow. Mighta been his funny bone.

Yeah, I was thinking it was his funny bone as well. Anyway, Pack couldn't stop anyone. 3 starters out: shutdown corner, shutdown safety, and KGB, 4th or so in the league with 9 sacks. Favre was a moron today though. Taking all those needless chances, straying away from the plan that they were successful with in prior games.

Shit game. But I like Rodgers. He really proved he can be the future of the franchise.

And holy fuck was that funny-voiced announcer stupid. He was wrong half the time. Pissed me off.

Hey look at me, I can make shit up just to try and make myself feel cool. You're a fucking cocksucker for being a pats fan. It's totally evident when I make fun of the pats or express my hatred of them and you get angry and constantly post rolling eyes smilies and troll my posts. This is merely a fact and anything you say only supports my claim. hurrrrrrrrr im so kewl now roflcopters suagh mi wiena

That is basically everyone of your posts in a nutshell. You really provide no good arguments or reasons to even consider having a conversation on anything, especially football. In light of this, I'm putting you on ignore now for being a complete and utter annoying knob. Fuck you.