The Sports Thread

I have never watched a non playoff nhl game live on tv. To stay up till the middle of the night to do so is to overdo it.
But i dont mind since we have our own leauge,best leauge in the world after nhl.

I went to the Blackhawks game Sunday. Tickets are only $8 for students. The Hawks are slumping, but they've got Detroit's number this year (4-0). They'd better hope that the Hawks aren't the 8 seed for the playoffs.

Flyers.

I've been out of the loop the past few days, last time I checked, Kimmo Timonen was still injured and Simon Gagne still hasn't come back.

Some hockey players are metal fans, and many bands are fans of hockey.

And so on.

I think Toni Lydman of the Buffalo Sabres and someone else(might be Janne Niinimaa of the idk, Dallas Stars now?) have a mock metal band.

Champions League Draw:

Celtic v Barcelona (You can do it Scots)
Lyon v Manchester Utd (Kill the frogs)
Schalke v Porto
Liverpool v Inter Milano (Fuck Inter)
Roma v Real Madrid
Arsenal v AC Milano (Arsenal should hammer them with pace)
Olympiacos v Chelsea (Poor greeks)
Fenerbahce v Sevilla

Anyone from Atlanta who could tell me what you think of Tobias Enström? He´s one of my favorite players of all time and i hope he get´s recognized as best rookie defenseman of the year

I don't know, considering Parker is one of the backs in the league and a true workhorse I'd say that's a pretty substantial loss. Although it seems as though Davenport was able to fill in well, but he can't carry the fucking team all through the playoffs either.