The Sports Thread

Shut up, stupid. It's not my fault you can't see it.

Most people act as if they're part owners of "their" team. It's annoying.

I just got invited to tomorrow Pats-Dolphins game. Too bad the weather's going to suck, but it will be worth it seeing a few records potentially broken.

The Pack vs Chicago came is crazy. Favre says it's the worst conditions he's ever played in.

Still early though.

Mathiäs;6804870 said:
Yeah, I was looking at yards per game. Not total yards. Whatever. But why are you even arguing this? I never said he wasn't good. I said the Steelers fucking suck and will get eliminated in either the 1st or 2nd round I'M CALLING IT RIGHT HERE FOLKS.

It must suck liking an inconsistent team

the team that is tied for winning the most super bowls of all time? yea that must suck a lot. when was the last time the pack won a super bow like 10 years ago, correct?

you can talk when you guys get to the super bowl, pack out in 2nd round i predict.

Mathiäs;6808244 said:
The Pack vs Chicago came is crazy. Favre says it's the worst conditions he's ever played in.

Still early though.

how does it taste to get raped by the bears?

anyone see the raiders game? hilarious, the raiders got like 5 unsportsmanlike conducts against them on one play, sapp got ejected. they then got an intercepption, only to fumble it right back.:lol::lol: