3. Chargers
4. Steelers
5. Jaguars
6. Titans (or Browns)

If the regular season ended today, this is how the playoffs would look:

Wild Card Round:
(3) Chargers vs (6) Titans (or Browns)
(4) Steelers vs (5) Jaguars

*Browns are still in the playoff hunt though. If the Titans win next week, the Browns are out, and if the Titans lose, they're in.

The higher seed remaining after the Wild Card playoff, goes to Indy.

NFC:
1. Cowboys
2. Packers
3. Seahawks
4. Buccaneers
5. Giants
6. Vikings

Wild Card Round:
(3) Seahawks vs (6) Vikings
(4) Buccaneers vs (5) Giants

The AFC games are going to be really interesting. It's insane that 3 teams from the AFC could be in the playoffs. Tough damn division.

Better passing and running, stronger pocket.

Healthier players, too.

Not by much, not by much, not by much, and not at all. In that order.

Romo can be just as deadly as Brady or Manning.

Marion Barber is very underrated and an excellent workhorse back.

With Romo's mobility the pocket won't matter, and the Cowboys have a big strong O line that is again underrated and is great at wearing D lines down.

See my last post for the healthier players argument.

I think the Cowboys have a lot of underrated players due to the fact that Romo and Owens get all the spotlight. Witten, Barber, Ware and the rest of our D line, and Newman are all excellent players who get lost in the shadow of Romo and Owens.

Marion Barber is very underrated and an excellent workhorse back.

I think the Cowboys have a lot of underrated players due to the fact that Romo and Owens get all the spotlight. Witten, Barber, Ware and the rest of our D line, and Newman are all excellent players who get lost in the shadow of Romo and Owens.

You're fucking nuts if you think anyone on the Cowboys is allowed to be called underrated. Literally half of their starting players on both offense and defense are going to the pro bowl. Everyone knows how great Witten, Barber, and Ware are.

I'm getting my info from empirical data. That's the feeling I get from watching these teams play.

Well, you are entitled to your own opinion and all, but that whole "NFC is weaker than the AFC" talk is rubbish. Stats don't lie, and the big two from the NFC are on par talent wise with the big two from the AFC. You're just being biased.

Packers are overrated as hell too. There's no way they're going to beat the Cowboys in the playoffs.

Cowboys vs Colts in Super Bowl 42. Gonna be a good one!

They played a poor game, but the special teams is what killed them.

Just because they played badly twice against the Bears doesn't mean shit. With Woodson and the D line healthy, the Packers beat the Cowboys, if they don't get eliminated first.