The Sports Thread

Steelers will lose in either the first or second round. Their defense is overrated.

And yes, Parker is a back in this league; whether or not he is one of the best is yet to be debated.

I went to the Blackhawks game Sunday. Tickets are only $8 for students. The Hawks are slumping, but they've got Detroit's number this year (4-0). They'd better hope that the Hawks aren't the 8 seed for the playoffs.

Indeed, Detroit is doing stellar overall but they only have 5 wins against teams in their own division. Hopefully as the season wears on, this improves. Also, fuck the Blackhawks, in their next meeting I predict (i.e. hope) that the Wings will womp them.

The lose to the Blues sucked, I didn't get to see the game but I think this is the second or third time in the season detroit has lost to them. Also, Legace is a good goalie but I think Detroit made the right decision to move him as, IMO, both Osgood and Hasek can be better.

Mathiäs;6804219 said:
Steelers will lose in either the first or second round. Their defense is overrated.

And yes, Parker is a back in this league; whether or not he is one of the best is yet to be debated.

Who has a better defense?

And Parker is one of the best. Maybe you should watch a Steelers game or two. Fuck, he's the leading rusher (even though he won't be now that he's out for the year). Total workhorse back.

Who has a better defense?

And Parker is one of the best. Maybe you should watch a Steelers game or two. Fuck, he's the leading rusher (even though he won't be now that he's out for the year). Total workhorse back.

No, he isn't the leading rusher. Peterson and and the duo for Jacksonville both have better numbers. And their D is good, but I think they aren't as good as the numbers show.

If he's not now, he was before the game. He was injured on the second Steelers offensive play of the game.

EDIT: Actually I just checked and he is still in the lead you fucking moron. He has 5 more yards than LT.

Yeah, I was looking at yards per game. Not total yards. Whatever. But why are you even arguing this? I never said he wasn't good. I said the Steelers fucking suck and will get eliminated in either the 1st or 2nd round I'M CALLING IT RIGHT HERE FOLKS.

It must suck liking an inconsistent team

I said he was one of the best backs in the league, and you said "yeah, he is a back in the league." my pals. And lol at the Packers having one good year and you being balls out in people's faces as if you have stock in the team.

I don't know, considering Parker is one of the backs in the league

I was making fun of this statement. And the Pack are back. They are the youngest team in the league and have a solid replacement for Favre.

And stop making shit up. If anything that's the way you act.